PROPANE HEATING SYSTEM : A WISE CHOICE!
More economical than electricity or heating oil:
- Ensures an alternative to electricity
- Provides gentle and constant heat
- Delivers maximum comfort
- Preserves appliances and prolongs their life
- Offers a very high efficiency rate
Government tax credit
Take advantage of the RénoVert tax credit on your eco-friendly renovation work!
Until March 31, 2018, get a subsidy for all eligible work on heating systems and water heating systems.
Replacement of a heating oil system with a system using propane or natural gas, provided the new system uses one of the following heating appliances :
- an ENERGY STAR qualified furnace with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of at least 95% and equipped with a brushless direct current (DC) motor;
- a zero-clearance furnace with an AFUE of at least 95%, if the dwelling is a mobile home;
- an ENERGY STAR qualified boiler with an AFUE of at least 90%.
Replacement of an oil-fired water heater with a water heater using propane or natural gas, provided the new water heater is one of the following :
- an ENERGY STAR qualified instantaneous water heater that has an energy factor (EF) of at least 0.90;
- a condensing storage-type water heater that has a thermal efficiency of at least 95%.
Contact us to find out how and why propane can be THE solution for your next project!