RESIDENTIAL PROPANE APPLIANCES
Propane Goyer provides expert professional services for the installation, maintenance and filling of your propane systems. Nowadays, a wide range of propane appliances are available on the market, each with its own special way of ensuring uninterrupted comfort and other energy-powered functions.
- Heating System and supplemental heating system
- Water heater
- Stove and refrigerator
- Indoor lighting system
- Patio heate and pool heater
- Portable outdoor space heater
Your Barbecue and propane
Regulated by strict government standards, propane is safe as long as you follow instructions for filling, handling, transportation, and storing. Being attentive to the following points will eliminate the risk of incidents.
- A certified technician is required to fill your propane tank.
- Your propane tank must display a sticker indicating that the content is flammable.
- Your propane bottle must be inspected and re-qualified or replaced every ten years.
- Dispose of your propane bottle in a depository that accepts this type of scrap or at Propane Goyer.
- If your propane bottle is rusted or damaged, it is preferable to replace it.
Transportation and use :
- Your propane bottle should be carried in the vertical position and you should make sure it does not shift position while driving.
- When connecting the propane bottle, make sure the connection is secure.
- Use soapy water to check for possible leaks. If there are bubbles, there’s a leak, which must be fixed before you use your equipment.
- Keep your propane bottle away from all sources of heat and do not store your propane bottle indoors.
Equipement and maintenance
Propane appliances require proper maintenance. This includes appropriate use that respects what the appliance is designed for originally. Propane is safe when adequately maintained and properly used.
You can count on Propane Goyer for a full range of propane maintenance services that meet all your requirements.
Contact us to find out how and why propane can be THE solution for your next project!